Tuesday 3 June 2014

Tuesday...

Had a great evening yesterday.  Picked up some beer and pizza on the way to my friends and had a grand evening playing at being boys.
 
This is the moment Arthur's knights hit some Saxon infantry.
 
 
It was a bloody fight which Arthur won, but not without serious losses.  It was only in the last 2 turns that the game was clearly lost to the Saxons (i.e. me).
 
Lonesome George still seems happy in his new home - sometimes he dives in the deep part of the pond and can't be seen.  At other times he comes to the surface to eat the various critters that live there.  For the first day or two he was eager to get his fish food.  Now he is less bothered.  Who wants those flake things when you can eat bugs and stuff?

7 comments:

Shammickite said...

I should think living squirmy bugs would be far tastier than boring old fish food. George knows how to live!

terri said...

Congrats on your win (and my sympathies to Arthur's army!)

Glad to hear that George is settling in nicely. Fish are easy-going creatures, aren't they?

ShadowRun300 said...

Hooray for a successful battle and a fun evening!
Can't blame George for wanting the real deal. He's a fish after my own heart....

Unknown said...

:) I wish I still have my Sith lords figurines my mom threw away....

Then we can do battle for the fate of the cosmos!

Abby said...

Valiant efforts on the battlefield! Off to the wenches?

George sounds like our cat, now that he's discovered the juicy morsels in the backyard, the factory food isn't so appealing.

agg79 said...

Another successful campaign!

Sounds like George is settling in just fine into his new digs. Don't we all like eating the exotic stuff over the boring old store bought meals?

Riot Kitty said...

I'm so glad I'm not a fish.