Thursday 8 November 2012

But I want THAT ONE!

We try to make sure that the dogs have plenty of chews and things to entertain them.
 
However, Bryn has a way of chewing hide chews (due to a slight shortage of back teeth) that reduces them to a pulpy, slimey consistency that the others just adore...
 
 
 
Bryn at work on part of a hide shoe....
 

 
Frou Frou wants it - not interested in the other sections that are scattered around the room, they just aren't slimey enough....
 

 
Custard biding his time, hoping for a chance to grab the wonderful treasure....
 

 
Frou Frou gets desperate and tries to get my sympathy....
 

 
But Bryny-din-din don't care, she just ignores them and carries on chewing.

6 comments:

lotta joy said...

And YOU just sit and watch this torment? Start chewing son, START CHEWING!!!

Rock Chef said...

Lotta Joy - Yeah, that's gonna happen! :-)

agg79 said...

Just like my two. They like to chew on rawhide or some special dental treats I give them, but if Grayson puts his down, Claire will take over the job (even though hers is not done). I used to give them beef knuckles to chew on, but the last one I gave to Claire she buried in the back yard and, to this day, I still haven't found it.

Riot Kitty said...

My cats love to rub their faces in our shoes. Not as much slobber but still weird.

terri said...

Interesting... your dogs sit back and wait for Bryn to do all the work and then go steal the goods!

Lucy loves those things and once she starts, she doesn't stop until it's all gone. Bella isn't interested in the least, but if Dacotah's here, we have to hide all "chewables" or there will be a fight.

ShadowRun300 said...

This is just too funny! Just like kids, they all have their own personality! I bet it's very entertaining to watch! :)