Monday 5 December 2011

Yesterday

Was Frou Frou Day!  We have had our little bundle of fun for a whole year now!



This morning is COLD!  I was walking the dogs at 6.30 and, as the cold seeped into every gab in my clothing,, biting my fingers through my gloves,  I began to wonder where Global Warming had got to.  Apparently there is snow "Ooop North" and slowly heading south.  If this cold hangs around it will probably stay if we get it.  It would be nice if it could hang on for another week or so...

Just finished drinking a hot chocolate with whipped cream - seemed to be the only way to truly warm up again this morning!

Have a great Monday!  Yeah, I know, like that is ever going to happen...

5 comments:

terri said...

Frou Frou is SUCH a cutie! I can't believe it's been a whole year already.

We got a few inches of snow Saturday night. Now it's going to stay cold all week, so the snow is going to hang around. Lucy loves it!

Unknown said...

Happy First Frouniversary!
Pets are nice. I have my cat sleeping next to me now. My ferrets are at the back room, gnawing on some chicken bones I threw at them.

Long time no siege Rock Chef!

Abby said...

What a cute pooch! And I for one, happen to usually like Mondays.

It's absolutely fweezing here too. The schools are on a 2-hour delayed start, mostly to get it a little warmer for the little buggers to go out.

CiCi said...

How could a year have passed since Frou Frou came to your family?

When you say cold, what is the temperature? It has been four degrees in the mornings and this morning it was up to eleven. That's degrees Fahrenheit. You probably knew that.

agg79 said...

What a year it has been. I guess Custard has finally accepted that she isn't going away.

And I feel your pain about being cold. It gets around 32 degrees and a major panic sets in down here.