Friday 19 August 2011

Friday!


Yes, the week is over, jsut the big dinner tonight to finish things off properly.

Next week I am on holiday, spending part of the week checking out a University with Number One Son.  From what we know so far it looks like being a really good place, but we need to see it first hand to settle things.  I am sure there will be a couple more visits to other places in the coming year too, but this one is the firm favourite.

That is about all I have time for right now - have a great weekend - I need to get sorted for dinner - shorts and a sweaty t-shirt will not do...

5 comments:

terri said...

Sounds like you're ready for and deserve a nice relaxing weekend.

I'll be interested to hear how the university search goes. Kacey decided the first one she looked at was her favorite and that is where she chose to go after all was said and done.

Hopefully his schooling won't take Number One Son too far from home! :-)

Rock Chef said...

Terri - by US standards NOWHERE in England is too far from home! This one is about 6 hours by train.

agg79 said...

Have fun on the school hunt. I did several with my son years ago and they were a blast. Although, I gotta admit, after walking the campus with all of those kids, it does tend to make one feel old.

CiCi said...

What was the dinner for, a special occasion? How did that go?

How many days will you be at the university?

Shrinky said...

I hope the Uni checked out well? What is it your eldest wants to study? We get our eldest daughter's GCSE results tomorrow, I'm keeping everything crossed, but um, just hope to be pleasantly surprised (sigh).