Friday 15 July 2011

Weekend!!!!!!

Looks like being a fun weekend!

After a morning of shopping and other useful stuff we are going out for dinner - well deserved IMO, this marks the official end of our Spartan era...

We will also be checking out the Kindle that Mrs RC just bought herself.  no more cries of "Oh I haven't got anything to read" - she can just download something and settle in her chair for the evening!

We also got a great deal on the TV/monitor for the kitchen, knocked down as it was the end of the line.  It will be great to have TV in the kitchen again...

I also hope to find time over the weekend to make a small video to show off my new guitar.  I am sure I will be playing it lots so filming a bit shouldn't be that hard...

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, reading your weekend that starts several hours before mine each and every Friday really sucks. I gotta stop reading your blog when I'm still at work.

Rock Chef said...

wigsf - Remember that my weekend also ENDS hours before yours does...

James said...

A recording tip to consider: As you're doing the video, record the audio in your sound application,whatever it may be, then strip the audio out of the video and drop in the higher-quality audio track. I bet you know what I mean. Have a great weekend!

Rock Chef said...

James - hah, I know what you mean but I won't be doing it - the sound will be straight out of the amp (maybe with a bit of dog barking in the background too...) Sorry!

CiCi said...

I am interested in how Mrs RC likes her Kindle. We have been reading about them for awhile.

Anonymous said...

New-ish TV...new guitar...new rabbits!!! Out with the OLD!!!!

terri said...

Mrs. RC is probably in love with her Kindle. It's the same way I feel about my Nook. They really are a book-lover's dream.

Congratulations on being able to leave Spartan-hood behind!