Friday 10 June 2011

What's in a name?

As you can see, I have adapted Agg79's name suggestion.  I rather like it as I think that in addition to the obvious rabbit reference it nicely captures the twists and turns that life throws at you.

***********************************

Talking of Life, this weekend sees another anniversary - 10 years married, 26 years together.  In celebration we are having a family meal out on Saturday, while on Sunday my wonderful wife is allowing me to go to a wargames show and tournament. 

Isn't she great?

I count myself as blessed to be with her - we have been through a lot together over the years, the best and the worst, and we just seem to come out stronger each time.

Blessed, indeed.

Have a great weekend!  Next week I will hopefully have an update on the rabbit babies and also a post about the tournament and wargames show.  See you then!

8 comments:

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Yes you are blessed and more so because you are awre of it.

James said...

The best to you and the Mrs. And a wonderful description of your relationship. "coming out stronger every time..." Excellent.

Rock Chef said...

Wreggie - I guess you are right!

James - Thanks.

agg79 said...

Congrats to both you and Mrs RC (and the entire RC Warren)! So many years, so many adventures, so many stories to tell. You are one lucky guy to have found someone who has stayed with you though all the campaigns. Blessed indeed!

Hope that you have a great celebration this weekend.

Shrinky said...

I LOVE the new name, it fits really well! Those bunnies are adorable, aren't they? As for you and Mrs. RC, seems you two both have found the true meaning of what real love is all about - many congratulations to the pair of you, and here's to the next 26yrs, eh?

Everyday Goddess said...

So happy for you two!

Loving the name change, I've changed mine a few times - it's good to roll with the blog-evolution!

CiCi said...

You two lovebirds have been together many years.
Good for you to appreciate what you have together. I like the way you cherish your wife and your family.

You picked a nice name for your blog.

terri said...

I want to change my blog name. I've never liked it. I think I've said this before in response to one of your title changes. Maybe I should put mine up for suggestions too!

Happy anniversary! The love you feel for Mrs. RC and your family is evident in so much of your writing.