Monday 10 May 2010

One down, one to go!

Today's exam is over - seemed to go OK, if a little shakey at first.

Not sure what to do tonight - revise for tomorrow's exam or just relax. I have got tomorrow morning set aside for last minute cramming, so relaxing a bit to avoid burning out my brain sounds very good...

The Saturday wargame event at Hastings was great fun - more on that later in the week.

Until then, be good! And if you can't be good, be careful! ;-)

Yes, I know it is an old one...

7 comments:

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Good luck.

Unknown said...

Don't laze around and continue your study!! Revise and review!! The future is in your hands!!!!

(This message was brought to you by the Dragon teacher in me)

If I cannot be good, I should be careful? That's a new one for me. REALLY :)

terri said...

You can do it! I know you'll pass with flying colors.

I'm off to be careful now ;-)

(Yeah right. My evening excitement consists of reading blogs.)

Ali said...

I'm so out of the loop.

Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Rock Chef said...

Wreggie - Thanks!

Shadowthorne - Thank you Dragon Teacher! In the end I just relaxed to stop my brain exploding.

Terri - Well you do have to be careful with which blogs you read...

Ali - Thanks, and it is great to see you! What do we need to do to pull you back into the loop?

agg79 said...

Good luck today.
Hope you ace the test.
By this time tommorrow, it will be behind you.

Marie said...

Good luck!