Friday 26 March 2010

Spring...


...is well and truly here! As I took the photo, I was being splattered with warm rain.

Sure sounds like an English Spring!


So, it is Friday again! This week shot past, but I don't think I am alone in that feeling.

Not much planned for the weekend, although it feels wrong. Number One Son will be 16 on Monday, but he has got an exam on Monday and Tuesday, and therefore wants to put things off until after that. Was I that sensible at his age? Hell no! He certainly got the Mrs RC sensible gene!

Have a great weekend, I promise my blog will be more interesting next week!

5 comments:

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I'm going to Vegas...woot!

wigsf said...

Spring is for girls.

Rock Chef said...

Wreggie - Have fun! I always wanted to do the Elvis wedding in Vegas...

wigsf - Some of my readers made me an Honorary Girl a couple of years back, so that is OK.

agg79 said...

I'm still trying to convince my better half to go to Vegas for our 30th this year. I've been to Reno last year and it was great.

Hope you are enjoying the spring weather with the family this weekend.

terri said...

Beautiful photo and happy spring!

Happy Birthday to your son!