Thursday 10 December 2009

What a day!

Today has been really strange - mad activity with dull bits in between. Quite strange.

Not a bad day, though - suddenly found that I was a bit richer than I thought I was, which will certainly help make Christmas even better without racking up debt. Gotta be good!


A thought here - I posted a comment onto FB saying that I can't think of anything that I want for Christmas. A comment rapidly appeared from a good old blog friend of mine (Teresa, once known as Logziella) saying something like "Oh, so you don't want a visit from me then!" It made me laugh. A visit from her would be fantastic, but it is hardly something that I would put on my Christmas list, is it?

So, a question for you. If you could have a Christmas visit from anyone, who would it be? Don't worry if it isn't me, I won't be offended, you miserable git! :-)

7 comments:

wigsf said...

ex-girlfriend

terri said...

You! :-)

Actually...I want to rearrange the wish and be the visitor and I want to visit you.

Rock Chef said...

wigsf - Ooh no! Are you MAD?

Terri - Me? Aw...

Anonymous said...

Awe...you blogged about me!!! Yay!!!

I'd ask for a visit from Grover but I'm sure that would send me back into doggie death depression again though but it would be worth it. I still miss him. :(

kenady said...

oh gosh... on the spot... my first christmas visit wish would be my parents with my grandmother in tow.

second, is... you!! of course!! you have to come to my store so my peeps can play jokes on you about my Gestapo style of managing:) LOL!!

James said...

Logzie is coming to England? And Terri too?

Unknown said...

You are now accidentally tagged by me. :)