Tuesday 20 October 2009

So far this week...

I have:
  • Cycled 50 miles
  • Attended 2 lectures
  • Drawn maps of the world showing who could be hit by Korean missiles
  • Made a load more maps
  • Rescued students from iminent disaster
  • Bent a few rules
  • Worked like mad
  • Had a baffling email from one of my best friends
  • Eaten far too many doughnuts
  • Eaten really bad burger really quickly

and it is only Tuesday!

The week should ease off a bit from here, though...

... I hope...

...I need some time to work on my assignment...

Hope you are having a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 50 miles makes up for the eating in my book. I exercise so I can eat the things I am not supposed to...it is a balancing act.

terri said...

I HOPE things ease up from this point on. You've had a hectic week!

You are entitled to too many donuts if you've cycled 50 miles, though.

Rock Chef said...

Sparky - Yep, I am all about balance - good exercise and good eating. Works so far - pain - in -chest - can't - breath...

Terri - Things are settling down now, thanks.

Ali said...

Ah, so someone besides me is baffling you with their emails - whew :)