Tuesday 12 May 2009

Just over an hour to go...


... until my first exam.

What was I thinking when I started all this?

Wish me luck!!!


Update:

Well thank God that is over!

Had a couple of minutes of "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!"

Then I calmed down and started the easiest question and it all went from there. Feels OK, so long as I get at least 30% (thanks Chris) I will pass the module (thanks to stonking (i.e. really impressive) grades in my coursework).

So, it is all down to next Monday now!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Good luck, I'm sure you'll get at least %30....;)
Seriously, you'll be fine.

Ali said...

Good luck!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!
Happy, good-luck doodleys being sent your way!!!
You can do it Rock Chef!!!!

Rock Chef said...

Chris - Funnily enough, I only need about 30% to pass, thanks to my wonderful coursework marks!

Ali - Thanks - I think they arrived soon after you sent them - I stopped thinking OHSHITOHSHIT around 4 minutes past...

Ali said...

Excellent!!!

And, uh, stonking?

What?

Rock Chef said...

Ali - Stonking? I think it comes from a term for an artillery barrage, a "Stonk". I used it to mean "really impressive" which. I guess, artillery barrages must be!

Anonymous said...

Glad that over with!! I feel better...I hate that anxious feeilng one gets before a test!

agg79 said...

Stonking?
I've seen artillary barrages, but stonking is not how I would have described them.

Bet you glad to have that monkey off your back. Now go relax and get some sleep.

terri said...

I knew you could do it!