Thursday 7 May 2009

Hello, Goodbye!



Saw this on the way home last night - Blue Bells with Spider...


Revision is going well so far...


Trying not to stress...


Trying not to become a Zombie...


Had a strange dream last night - there were 2 of Mrs RC! We were all living together and everything was normal apart from this. The funny twist was that they didn't like each other, and would snipe as they passed each other. I was loving it, but don't really think that I could deal with 2 wives...


More soonish...


Like this! Isn't Youtube wonderful?



6 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

I love bluebells.
To the point where I even got a tattoo that included them.

*happy sigh*

Rock Chef said...

That is commitment!

terri said...

2 spouses? I think that would be the death of many of us! LOL!

Rock Chef said...

Terri - You are probably right - long term it would probably be a nightmare! (Not to mention exhausting!)

Sid said...

Two wives that sniped at each other? LOL!

Chris said...

I miss the Alex Harvey band. They had some good stuff!