Friday 20 February 2009

Friday????

Friday?

How did we get to Friday this quickly?

Time just seems to be rolling along at the moment - not too busy, not too quiet, just rolling along - FAST!

The weekend?

Should be fun. I am not doing pizza tonight (shock, horror) so I am doing home made fried chicken instead - yum!

Saturday we are entertaining (not something that we do very often), food having a general Italian theme - pizza, cannelloni, dough balls with garlic butter, salad, etc. Can't wait. Other than eating and drinking the evening will feature board games - Chinese Checkers, Backgammon, maybe even something called "Grab a Banana" which our friends might bring along. I also expect we will have a Wii session, as this went down really well last time - 4 people playing Wii tennis in our (not very big) living room was mayhem!

Sunday? Well that is supposed to be a Day of Rest, isn't it? I will try to persuade everyone that this is what this Sunday will be, restful and quiet...

Jeez, who am I kidding?

Have a great weekend! See you next week!

11 comments:

Sid said...

Ah guess I'm not the only one who will be having an eventful weekend.

kenady said...

Have a fantastic weekend!! Wish i could be part of your get together on Saturday... it sounds wonderful:)

Ali said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me! Before I die I'd like to be able to say I got to try out some Rock Chef Pizza :)

Have a great weekend!

Rock Chef said...

Sid - Yes, hope yours isi good!

Kenady - One day, perhaps!

Ali - Well if it comes to it I will send you one - surface post!

mr zig said...

sounds like a good weekend to me! and yeah, I also don't know how friday came some quickly!!!! This was supposed to be a nice long week off, but nope, it went by in a blink! ah well - (and don't worry, I didn't do NEARLY as much homework as I planned on doing)

Rock Chef said...

Zig - That is OK then - you are acting like a real student!

Kiki said...

Hope your weekend is lovely, I wish Kenady and I could come to your Sat. get together too....so fun!!!

Sunday should be a day of rest, I agree...somehow it always ends up a little busier than I'd like though!!!

Michele said...

Sounds like you will be having a great weekend! "Grab the Banana"? Huh... you will have to tell us what that game involves. The imagination is running wild! hahaha

terri said...

Seems like we used to find time to have get-togethers with friends, eating and playing games. Not so much anymore. Hope you have a great time and that you do get some time to recuperate on Sunday.

Sitting In Silence said...

Awwwwwwww...that sounds like fun ! Hope you had a great weekend xoxox

Rock Chef said...

Kiki - That would be so much fun - I can imagine you and Kenady playing Grab a Banana!

Michele - The next post should answer this one. Get your mind out of the gutter! :-)

Terri - Have a Grab a Banana Party!

Sitting in Silence - It was great. Good to see you back!